Tuesday, 18 September 2012
If you need to cope with the potential of dark circles under eyes, you might want to make a move to prolong the inevitable.
Here are some guidelines to help you prevent those dreaded eye dark circles.
1. Rubbing the skin, especially around your vision, includes a similar effect because the warm water. Sure, it's not a lot of damage, but it will accumulate with time. You'll eventually lose the elasticity in your skin if you're rubbing onto it. You should pat dry with a very soft towel to prevent doing any damage whatsoever to your skin.
2. Everyone needs 8 hours of sleep every evening to rejuvenate their skin. This will help your skin look its best. Besides the sleep help your body recharge and help the skin to stay healthy, actually having your eyes closed is a superb method to prevent dark circles. Don't become Rip Van Winkle here; just get enough sleep every night.
3. Using chemicals in your face is always a bad idea. If you must wear any makeup at all, you have to make sure that it is natural. Organic products might cost a little bit more because of the organics boom thing happening now, however your face will thank you for it in another ten years. Whilst others your age has dark circles, you will still seem like you are in your 20s.
4. Eye creams should follow along the same lines because the makeup you're using. If you work with an eye cream during the night to battle back from the dark circles, make sure that you are using an all-natural product. Some eye creams work nicely for some months, but then the results begin to show after prolonged usage. This can be avoided by going with a natural product.
5. When you want to remove your makeup, a light soap product and some lukewarm water will do the secret. Do not rub, scrub, and scrape it off either. Be very gentle with the makeup on your face and not use any alcohol or oil-based products to aid in the removal. If that takes that much to have it off, it is not worth wearing.
Your eyes will be the first thing people notice about your face, so make sure that you stick to the tips organized above if you want to avoid having premature eye dark circles. They are going to appear eventually, but you can put it off for some time.